Monday, November 7, 2016

You are Adding Value to Others

Today I was reminded that what we do isn't just a job - that we are adding value to people's lives; that we are not just going through the motion. Too many times I have davalued the privilege the Lord has given to serve Him even in the smallest ways; not realising that each day I wake up, He has a purpose for me. 

I may not be able to physically go to the unreached like I used to in the past, but even here in our small set-up studio, my voice can still reach to thousands of hungry hearts somewhere in Indonesia that are looking for more in life - just by helping someone communicate their messages, as Aaron to Moses. Oh, so many times I have belittled this opportunity, to the point that somebody had to say to me, "Remember Sudi, that this is also a ministry," so I would take it more seriously!
😁
We are all so much more blessed than we give ourselves credit for. We need to learn to be more appreciative and grateful. You know what, gratitude can turn chaos to order, and confusion to clarity. It can turn a mean into a feast, a house into a home, a stranger into a friend. Gratitude makes sense of our past, brings peace for today, and creates a vision for tomorrow. The things we take for granted are the things others are praying for. We just need to continuously remind ourselves where we'd be without them.
🌻

No comments:

Post a Comment